Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thanks to those who have gone before...

I have decided in order for this writing thing to spread, I really have to get the contacts. I have written for a newspaper for 4 years and I have written a non-fiction book, but I really am looking to get my young adult book out there. The only way I can make this work is to presevere! I am not giving up! I have learned so much in just the last couple weeks. I am a journalist. That is what I know well. I have also authored a non-fiction book., too. I have some great young adult works in the making and I need to continue to make contacts until the right one works. I believe that it is all about timing and that God will make it work! I appreciate all the blogs from others that are in the business. I am reading as many as I can in order to learn every possible thing I can about the business. I can accept rejection and I will do whatever it takes. My big problem right now is making time for my book. I literally write all day, but this week I wrote for the newspaper every day. It was very demanding and interfered with my book writing. My book is a priority.
I am so thankful for those who have paved a path. I'm watching and learning!
Thank you!