Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stories, stories, and more stories

Today was a pretty crazy day! I spent the entire day on the phone interviewing for the paper. I am working on three different stories. I am going to spend the next few days writing and writing!! I have deadlines. I had a lot of great interviews today. One of the stories I'm working on is the megachurch vs. the smaller church. I spoke with many pastors. One pastor that I interviewed today was Alister Begg. He is from the Truth for Life radio program on 1100 stations across the country. He had quite an insight on the health of the church, today. This will be a great piece when it is all done. I am also working on a piece for dads in the schools. Moms are always in the school, but there is a program called The Watchdog program. Dads go in to the school, spend the day with their child, help protect the school, and help anyone who needs help. This is sort of like the men's PTA. Cool thing. I interviewed 3 people for this piece. I also interviewed a woman who is involved in an organization called Springtime of Hope. They help the homeless and the hurting in the Appalacian mountains. A great ministry.
These are all great stories and I have a lot of work ahead of me to meet deadline!