Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Friday, February 20, 2009

OMG!

I am totally having one of those ADD days. I am very busy, but I am geting nothing accomplished. I had plans on working on my book, working on my article, and networking. Well, I have not accomplished any of that. I think the problem is, I cannot tell you how bad my sinuses are today. They are bothering me to the point that it is even hard to look out my eyes. We have had so many pressure systems move through Ohio and I think they are going directly through my head. When the weather changes, my brain shifts. I swear it does. So, today, I have to to give myself a pat on the back for being the best Ann I can be, even though I got nothing accomplished that I wanted to. The day is not over yet. Back to getting nothing done.