Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My doggy

The last 24 hours has been really tough! I absolutely love my dog Missy! She is my world. I know that probably sounds extreme, but I really do love her so much! I have had her 12 hard years. She has always been there and loved me through some pretty difficult times! I dont know what happened. I just got back from covering a story, and she just looked really funny. The next thing I know, she is shaking. For about 10 minutes, I tried to help her through whatever it was. I called the vet and said we are on our way. She was fine after awhile. They said her lungs are filled with fluid. I saw the Xray and there is not much air in there. Wow! They put her on lasix. Im not sure how that is spelled. I have to look that up, but it is a water pill. She is much better today, but I did not leave her side for almost 24 hours. I had to leave to go to Cleveland and it was a tough leave. My 13-year-old is sitting with her. She is the next thing to mommy. So right now, Im in Cleveland, but my heart is with my baby, Missy!