Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Writing opportunities

As a writer and a counselor, I am thankful to be able to write for as the Abusive Relationship Examiner. I have been writing as the Young Adult Literature Examiner and as I continued to write for this, I found myself drawn toward books that would help people who are hurting. I always try to gear my articles with a message. I had someone I wrote a story about this year come to me and tell me that they were moved to tears and it was the best story they had ever written. I had someone come to me and tell me that the reason they want me to cover this breaking story is because they trust me. That is the way it should be as a journalist. We are placed in positions where we can help people and we should not misuse that power. I cannot tell you how thrilled to get this recent position. I have wanted a place to write about abuse and how people can get help. On this site, I can write anything and everything pertaining to abuse and lead individuals toward resources, links, books, and helps. I am also starting to work with Joshua's Mission, a Christian organization that fights human trafficking. I will be writing for them. I am very excited about this venture also and hope to help in anyway I can. Thank you God for giving me the opportunities.