Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Precious is a gut wrenching movie about abuse

The movie Precious is a must see. I read the book, Push, and it is a very realistic account of sexual abuse, poverty, rejection, and getting lost in the system. Read the book and watch the movie Precious when it comes to your area. I wrote this article on Precious because it is something I really believe in. I think more and more of these movies/books should come out because so many times they are done Hollywood style and it loses the reality behind it. Abuse is a really in your face pain. It is gut-wrenching. It is something that never goes away if you experience it and Precious tells the story in a way that it needs to be told. Here is my article.