Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the path

I have had so much happen in the last couple days. I'm just following God's path. I had a great time with Audrey yesterday. I initially met Audrey and her family through a story, but I have been so blessed by them and am very thankful that they have been brought into my life. Her mother and little Blake have taught me a lot! You can definitely be strong through adversity. I had a great talk today with Charles Powell. He is involved with Joshua's Mission and author Dillon Burroughs. I'm excited because they would like to use me to help them on their new ventures. They like that I am not just a writer, but that I also know the streets. I have worked with women in the jail system and women who have been battered and raped. With my degrees, writing skills, and heart for those who are hurting, they would love for me to jump on board with them. I also heard from a woman who is friends with Lisa McMann, author of Wake, Fade, and Gone. I am very excited about this also because she writes for Simon and Schuster as well. The more contacts I get the better. She liked my article about Lisa that got picked up by the Sanfran Chronicles. That is so awesome! I am very thankful for the path God is sending me on! Keep opening up the doors!
This week, I had to actually sit down and write out a schedule in order to get all my writing done. A great problem!