Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow!

When it rains, it pours good! I'm so excited! I did a complete photo shoot for the Ohio Vietnam Wall Memorial that opened this year. I have been asked to do all their photos! What an honor, really! I look at that as a complete blessing! I'm going out there tomorrow to do a shoot 2 different times for vets. Also, yesterday was an amazing experience. I always consider it a blessing to be invited into a situation that I have no business being there just because I am a reporter. I have was asked back to Camp Quality this year. It is a camp to allow kids with cancer to be kids again. The director always has such a great heart and is so inviting to me. She leads me to some of the toughest situations and allows me to sit down with these kids. Two years ago, I was able to sit down with a 17-year-old that died only 3 months after our interview. I learn so much from these kids! I appreciate very much Kerri, the director, and all they do at Camp Quality! After that experience, I came home and I was chilling around a fire outside. There were seven kids at my house going crazy!! They were swimming and running around, eating all my food...lol. Then, my neighbor showed me the humming bird hanging around its nest in the tree. I grabbed my camera and captured one of the best photos I have ever seen. This one I'm selling!!!...lol. This is an amazing picture of the humming bird in its nest! Talk about blessings! It was an end to a perfect day!