Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's Official

I am an Examiner. I'm excited about this new writing adventure. I am officially the Cleveland Young Adult Literature Examiner. I will add the link to my blog soon. I should start to be published by mid-week. If you know me at all, you know that I am a young adult literature junkie. I am either writing them or reading them. I have been working on a young adult book for quite awhile now. Unfortunately, I have not had much time to work on it, but I am changing that. As my kids go back to school in about a month, I am going to be devoting most of my time to working on my book and writing about young adult books and entertainment. I love the job they offered me. I finished my first piece and am working on my second. I am going to have many links for teens, their parents, and teachers. The links have to do with, of course, literature and entertainment, but also I will be writing about issues that teens face today. I will also be providing local and national resources to help.