Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Friday, July 17, 2009

Okay God

Now, all I did was say lead me into a different direction, open up the doors of opportunity and bam, they are just coming like crazy! It's all about the message. That is the most important part of the whole thing! It's all about the person I'm able to write about. The Vietnam Veterans and their contribution. Now, I'm asked to help write a book about kids with cancer. These are all blessings! I am the one that is blessed! If He allows me to go around Ohio interviewing families whose kids had cancer or have it...wow.. These kids have so much wisdom. They 'GET it.' They understand what is important. And to get the opportunity to convey their thoughts and beliefs in their words on the writte page is such an extremely great honor. I'm very thankful! I pray that this does go through! What a great experience! The kids have lessons to teach all of us! And I want to hear it! And write it! To put their faces with their words on a page so they can get their wisdom out for all to hear is a gift! Wow!