Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Sunday, May 17, 2009

God moving

I always say I have the best job in the world because I consider myself on the frontlines of stories because I am a reporter. People take me into their lives at their most vulnerable times. I am able to write the story in a way that reaches the heart and people respond. God does it. It is not me. I want to make that clear right from the start. I dont think it is anything I do except for the fact that I am a willing vessel to write the words that God wants me to. He gives me the storeis that he wants me to have and I watch him move all the time! I am very thankful! I found out today that a story I was involved in writing, touched a church and they responded. They voted and gave a generous amount of money to this family. That is what it is all about! I am very thankful and blessed to be a part of such experiences. I thank God every day for using me!