Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Using writing for God's purposes

I have been writing and interviewing around the clock. I am very thankful for the opportunities that come my way. This week I was able to view adoptions, interview the Executive director of Children's services, the executive director of Haven of Rest, the people from Joshua's Mission, and Stigma. I am very blessed to have so many connections and God is opening up more and more doors all the time. I might have the chance to write a column for Joshua's Mission. I would absolutely love to do this because if I can help in the fight against human trafficking, even on a small scale, I will be so humbled! I also have the opportunity to go to DC with other fellow rape conceived people. I am just excited about all the opportunities I am given as a writer. I would not have these if God did not allow me to be in this position. I am very thankful! I hope that I am able to help in any way I can!