Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Answer to prayer

I gave myself a noon deadline or I guess you could say I gave God a noon deadline. I have 6 articles assigned and I had to find an Easter story. I had no idea where to start, but I got the word out. I let churches and friends know. At 11:00 a.m., I said okay, I'm going to get this story by noon. I will find an uplifting story that truly tells the meaning of Easter for the newspaper. At 11:50, the phone rings and a pastor called and said, "I have an Easter story for you." I didnt even think about it, but I hung up the phone, called the story contacts, talked to them, set up a meeting time so I could make deadline. I looked up at the clock and it was noon. I absolutely could not believe it! I thanked God on this one!