Ann Kagarise Photography

Ann Kagarise Photography
Ann Kagarise Photography

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twilight





Yes! I am one of the slow ones. So many people have been talking about the Twilight series and I don't know why I didnt jump right on board, but I didnt. I finally read the first book and even though there are 500 pages, it read very fast. It is a great read! I loved the story and the intensity of the book at times. I love the relationship between Edward and Bella. Edward is surpringly soft and loving in a scary, Vampire way. I like the way he teases her, but is over-protective. He would do anything for her including die if he had to live without her. Very well written book! I'm currently starting the second one, New Moon. I am very excited about reading it because I know we are going to watch her transition into the undead. Kudos!